français

Note Designer


Note Designer offers a 30-day money-back period after you purchase a license. If you find that the program is not quite what you need, just email us ( at notedesigner[at]bellnet.ca )and we'll refund your payment immediately. Approximately 15% of purchasers decide that the program does not fit their practice, so they opt for a refund. The other 85% seem to love it (as you can see on our Reviews page).

Buy your copy